What are the benefits of making a bequest?
- You leave a lasting legacy to be remembered
- You lessen the burden of taxes on your family
- You may receive estate tax savings
How can I learn more?
How do I make a bequest?
A bequest is one of the easiest gifts to make in support of Food Bank of Iowa. With the help of an attorney, you can include bequest language
in your will or trust specifying exactly where you would like your assets to go after you pass away.
Official name: Food Bank of Iowa
EIN # 42-1177880
What are my options?
A bequest can be made in several ways:
- You can gift a specific dollar amount or asset
- You can gift a percentage of your estate
- You can gift from the balance or residue of your estate
- You can make a beneficiary designation of certain assets
How do I get started?
Donor Relations Manager